Quest is always interested to here from Montessori-trained teachers at all levels.
The mission of Quest Montessori School is to nurture our children’s love of learning. A Montessori curriculum will serve the needs of the whole child; it is our desire that the children be academically motivated, artistically creative, physically active, and emotionally supported. The school will be a safe, caring and peaceful environment, which will prepare students of diverse backgrounds to pursue that which inspires them.
- Bachelors Degree
- AMS, AMI or other Montessori Teacher Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of Montessori principles
- Strong classroom management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Montessori student tracking and assessment practices
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Ideal Qualifications for Children’s House:
- BA degree in Early Childhood Education
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Communication skills and teamwork spirit are required
Additionally, Quest Montessori School always welcomes inquiries about opportunities, paid or volunteer, in the following roles:
- educational internships
- after-school program personnel
- Board members
- specialists (artists, musicians, craftspeople, scientists, etc.)
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please submit a cover letter and resume to Michael Barclay, Head of School, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.