$450 Grades 1-3
$900 Grades 4-6
$1,050 Grades 6-7
A non-refundable Application Fee of $75.00 is due with each application.
Advance Tuition Deposit
Once the child has been accepted at Quest, a non-refundable $800 Advance Tuition Deposit is required with the Enrollment Contract to ensure a child’s place in the program. This deposit will be applied directly against the Annual Tuition.
New Family Fee
The new family fee is a non-refundable, one-time charge per new family payable at initial enrollment. The New Family Fee is separate from the Annual Tuition Fee and is not credited to the Annual Tuition. It is used for the development of academic programs and facilities within Quest. The New Family Fee is $800.
The Activities Fee is a non-refundable, annual fee per student per year payable at yearly enrollment. The Activities Fee is separate from the Annual Tuition Fee and is not credited to the Annual Tuition. The Activities Fee covers the costs related to special activities/field trips planned for each class and are prorated accordingly.
- Primary Program (Ages 3 – 5, Preschool and Kindergarten) $350
- Lower Elementary (Grades 1-3) $450
- Upper Elementary (Grades 4-6) $900
- Middle School (Grades 6-7) $1,050 (Does not include physical education classes at Yawgoo Valley and Rock Spot)
- Tuition for the Montessori Elementary and Middle School programs for the 2016-2017 academic year is $13,530.
- Tuition for the Primary Program for the 2016-2017 academic year is 11,598. Full Day 8:30-3:00
- Tuition and schedule information for our Toddler Program for the 2016-2017 academic year is as follows:
Toddler Half Day – 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Monday through Friday – $9,038
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – $7,232
Tuesday, Thursday – $5,423
Toddler Full Day – 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Monday through Friday – $10,809
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – $8,646
Tuesday, Thursday – $6,486
- Tuition figures do not include the non-refundable application fee, new family fee or activities fee.