Today’s prompt was a scavenger hunt. Students were broken up into groups and given the following list of stop-motion exercises to complete:
- Give life to an inanimate object.
- Turn a person into someone else.
- Disappear and reappear while walking.
- Photobomb the other group.
- Float over a picnic table.
- Slide backward across grass or down a long hallway.
- Make a talking hand.
- Do something creative on the playground.
- Defy gravity or teleport on the hill.
Greetings from the first session of Quest’s Summer Animation Camp!
Our introductory class was inspired by “Prank Call” by PES. You can see the animation HERE.
After watching the video we played a brainstorming game that helped us think of crazy creature heads. Then we broke into groups, created faces out of materials we found around the classroom, and practiced subtle changes to create movement.
Quest Montessori National Association of Independent Schools eMarketing presentation: Small School, Small Budget, Big Results! eMarketing for Admissions Success.