Today’s prompt was a scavenger hunt. Students were broken up into groups and given the following list of stop-motion exercises to complete:
- Give life to an inanimate object.
- Turn a person into someone else.
- Disappear and reappear while walking.
- Photobomb the other group.
- Float over a picnic table.
- Slide backward across grass or down a long hallway.
- Make a talking hand.
- Do something creative on the playground.
- Defy gravity or teleport on the hill.
Quest Montessori National Association of Independent Schools eMarketing presentation: Small School, Small Budget, Big Results! eMarketing for Admissions Success.