At Quest, we are committed to providing an exceptional education for every student. As the only Montessori school in Rhode Island accredited by both the American Montessori Society and the Association of Independent Schools of New England, Quest offers an extraordinary curriculum that builds on individual strengths and interests through a collaborative and dynamic teaching approach. Your investment in a Quest education for your family is among the most important decisions you will make. We strive to support and nurture the very best faculty and provide a quality program for students that delivers a solid value for families as well.
2019-2020 Tuition and Fees
- Early Childhood Program, Toddler & Primary: $12,950
- Early Childhood Program, Half-Day: 8:30am-12pm: $10,730*
- Elementary, Grades 1-6: $15,100
- Middle School, Grades 7-8: $15,300
* Half-day available only for Toddler and young Primary students (3-4yo)
Tuition figures do not include fees and are subject to change each academic year.
One Time, Non-Refundable Fees
Application Fee: $75
Tuition Deposit: $800
New Family Fee: $800
Annual Activities Fees
- Primary Program: $400
- Lower Elementary (Grades 1-3): $500
- Upper Elementary (Grades 4-6): $950*
- Middle School (Grades 7-8): $1,100**
* The UE fee covers the cost of up to two multiple-day trips for all UE students and one multiple day trip planned as a culminating educational experience for 6th year students.
**The MS fee covers the cost of day trips for the students along with other field trips and activities throughout the year and one multiple day trip planned as a culminating educational experience for 8th year students.