Today’s prompt was a scavenger hunt. Students were broken up into groups and given the following list of stop-motion exercises to complete:
- Give life to an inanimate object.
- Turn a person into someone else.
- Disappear and reappear while walking.
- Photobomb the other group.
- Float over a picnic table.
- Slide backward across grass or down a long hallway.
- Make a talking hand.
- Do something creative on the playground.
- Defy gravity or teleport on the hill.
Students used creative problem solving and the varying experience levels in each group to figure out how to complete the list. During the second half of class the groups experimented with sound effects.
Check out their responses:
Click for Kevin and Aidan
Click for Logan, Sage, and Billy