Quest is a small and vibrant community with layers and layers of people who come together to make it the place we know and love. We want you to feel a part of it and to know how you can get involved in a way that enhances your life and works for your, likely busy, schedule. With this in mind, we have created the Quest Community Organization. This is a group that will keep our school rich with opportunities to come together and get to know one another.
As a parent recently shared, “By being engaged with the Quest community, I’ve met such wonderful people. I feel connected to the school and what’s going on, especially what’s coming up down the road, such as the transition from Lower to Upper Elementary. I have a fuller picture of my child’s life at Quest, and it’s fulfilling to contribute to the community where we are.”
There are countless ways to meet other families and to stay involved with the school’s mission. Here’s how:
- Read Quest News and Notes:
- Add [email protected] to your contacts to avoid the spam folder.
- Interested Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle or Friend? Email [email protected]chool.org to be included on this Newsletter mailing list.
- Follow, Like and Engage on Social Media:
- Follow @QuestMontessori on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Join our private Facebook groups: Quest Families (@QmsParents) and the Quest Community Organization (@QuestQCO).
- Share and Expand the Love for Quest!
- Invite Grandparents, Family and Friends to our community events like the Fall Festival, Book Fair and Holiday Gathering.
- Support Quest on YOUR Terms:
- Sign Up to organize or assist with a planned event.
- Suggest and organize something new, like a PawSox Game or pumpkin picking.
- Donate to what you love, and want to see (more of) at Quest via the Annual Fund. Help us create experiences that might be otherwise unavailable to us.
- Come to a Meeting
- Meet Us on the first Friday of every month at 8:00 AM.
- Hear what is planned
- Get Involved!