Quest is always interested to hear from Montessori-trained teachers at all levels.
The mission of Quest Montessori School is to nurture our children’s love of learning. A Montessori curriculum will serve the needs of the whole child; it is our desire that the children be academically motivated, artistically creative, physically active, and emotionally supported. The school will be a safe, caring and peaceful environment, which will prepare students of diverse backgrounds to pursue that which inspires them.
- AMS, AMI or other Montessori Teacher Certification Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated understanding of Montessori principles
- Strong classroom management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Additionally, Quest Montessori School always welcomes inquiries about opportunities, paid or volunteer, in the following roles:
- after-school program personnel
- Board members
- specialists (artists, musicians, craftspeople, scientists, etc.)
If you are interested in becoming part of Quest Montessori, please send cover letter and resume to Katherine Bowen, Head of School.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer.