Quest is always interested to hear from Montessori-trained teachers at all levels.
The mission of Quest Montessori School is to nurture our children’s love of learning. A Montessori curriculum will serve the needs of the whole child; it is our desire that the children be academically motivated, artistically creative, physically active, and emotionally supported. The school will be a safe, caring and peaceful environment, which will prepare students of diverse backgrounds to pursue that which inspires them.
- Bachelors Degree
- AMS, AMI or other Montessori Teacher Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of Montessori principles
- Strong classroom management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Montessori student tracking and assessment practices
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Ideal Qualifications for the Primary Program:
- BA degree in Early Childhood Education
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Communication skills and teamwork spirit are required
Additionally, Quest Montessori School always welcomes inquiries about opportunities, paid or volunteer, in the following roles:
- educational internships
- after-school program personnel
- Board members
- specialists (artists, musicians, craftspeople, scientists, etc.)
Current Job Opportunities:
Director of Early Childhood Education
Quest seeks an experienced AMI primary trained educator to oversee its Early Childhood Program and lead a primary classroom. This is a full-time position starting August 1, 2017 and running through June 30, 2018.
Upper Elementary Teacher
Quest is currently seeking an experienced Montessori trained Upper Elementary Teacher. Qualified individuals must hold either an AMI or AMS certification and demonstrate a passion for teaching and love for learning. Individuals must be accustomed to working in a team environment and with a co-teacher. This is a full-time position starting August 1, 2017 and running through June 30, 2018.
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please complete and submit the Employment Application along with a cover letter and résumé to Michael Barclay, Head of School, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to send us your information even if you do not see any current job openings.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer.