We believe that qualified students should have access to the unique opportunities and educational programs at Quest Montessori School.
As a small school, our financial assistance is based solely on demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the total costs of a Quest education, you are encouraged to apply. In order to allocate financial aid in a fair and objective manner, Quest uses a third party service to perform an independent and confidential analysis, and makes recommendations to the school. School Fees (Application, New Family, Activity) are not covered by financial assistance awards.
To Apply For Financial Assistance:
- Create a profile on the TADS website
- Complete the Online Application
- Provide the following supporting documentation to TADS:
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
The applicant is responsible for the payment of a nominal processing fee for this service.
Financial aid determinations will be based on the independent service’s recommendations. All applications and subsequent aid awards will be held in confidence and considered a private agreement between Quest and the family, intended to be kept confidential. Applicants will be notified of the school’s decision once all necessary paperwork has been processed and received.
For additional information please contact Quest’s Head of School, Katherine Bowen, at 401.783.3222 or [email protected].
For assistance with application completion and/or status, please contact TADS at 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central) or [email protected]