As we close out 2019, we look back on a year of great accomplishments and reasons to celebrate, and to feel so grateful for our robust Quest community. Thank you for your contributions to our success, which include:
- Quest Robotics Team receiving the Core Values award at the Robotics State Championship in January and qualifying again this month with 1st Place for Team Project & 2nd Place for Robot Performance.
- Celebrating the graduation of Quest’s 13th 8th grade class.
- The record-breaking 2019 Annual Fund reaching an all-time high mark at $87,820 from 133 donors and 76% of our families.
- Middle School science participation in the New England SeaPerch Derby with their built and tested ROVs as part of a partnership with SeaPearch and the URI School of Oceanography.
- Construction of the Bainton Greenhouse, completed through a dedicated family gift.
- Hosting over a dozen guest speakers and authors across our elementary and middle school programs.
- Our 6th years completing their New York Capstone Project and presenting in NYC for the 13th year.
- The Quest Music program welcoming the acclaimed cellist Nancy Jo Snider for a three day in-depth music composition study.
- Middle School teacher, Lacey Feeley, receiving the American Montessori Society Peace Grant to support the development of our exciting new Peace curriculum.
We head toward 2020 with confidence and excitement, as we know it will bring us many new reasons to celebrate. We appreciate the support you have each provided as we continue our effort to create the best educational experience possible for the children we serve. We look forward to another terrific year ahead and are beyond grateful for all of you.